Old 04-29-2010, 08:50 PM   #45
I Peench
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: My attempt at cleaning up the mess that is Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesublime
To preface my post: Peench, I remember your running franchise last year BEFORE release. You really gave a lot of us something to feel invested in while we awaited the release.

Now, I’m going to start by posting my vision for injuries while I gather my thoughts on topics such as potential and coaching schemes.
Excellent read, sublime. I couldn't agree with you more about injuries. A comprehensive injury system like you've laid out would really change the dynamic of franchise mode.

Funny you mention that Lions simmed franchise I ran pre-release. I got a couple PMs about it the other day requesting I do it again. Should be able to get my grubby little hands on the game about a week early again and would definitely be willing to do it this year. I know its what I would want a week before release. Already getting excited about who to "rebuild," with the hope that it proves to be much more difficult to assemble talent than it was with the Lions last year.

Since you brought it up (and the other two guys), thought I'd give you the opportunity to pick 4 teams (preferable 2 AFC 2 NFC) you'd like to see me run it with. Then about a week before I get it I'll put those 4 teams up and let the community vote on it. So, if you've got any suggestions, feel free to PM me...I'd love your input.

Looking forward to the rest of your thoughts. Have already contacted Josh Looman and Ian about this thread, hopefully they look it over.

Last edited by I Peench; 04-29-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove