View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #148
Bgamer90
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden NFL 11 Hands-On Impressions (OS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Again man, you're comparing a 5 year 6 year series to some game that hasnt been out yet.
What do you mean? All I'm saying is it would seem that people would be wanting more regardless of whether or not it's an EA game.

Quote:
I think people are tired of not having a choice is what it really is.
Yeah more than likely that's what it is. That would explain a lot.

Quote:
Some people are completely complacent and will accept anything. Then there are those who are tired of spending their money on just enough to get by when you know there can be and has been better quality.

As I said, let the fans ask for injuries for 6 years and they get ignored and you'll see the backlash, but on the other side there really is no excuse. NONE

I didn't get madden 06 for the 360 due to it's lack of features and just stuck with the ps2 version. I got Madden 07 for the 360 since I just bought a 360 and I was craving for a new next-gen football game (since I didn't have any at the time). I bought it and was pretty disappointed after the newness of it wore off a few weeks later. I mean it was fun to play against friends and the graphics were amazing during the time but I was disappointed that it didn't play as well as the last gen maddens. But anyways, I guess I'm different then since if something was a "deal breaker" for me in terms of it not being in Madden I wouldn't get any football game period that doesn't have that certain thing and/or lacks something that is even more basic especially if I have been complaining about it for years. Maybe a bad example but I'm going to say it anyways (lol)... It like complaining about a cell phone not having MMS in 2006 but anticipating a new phone by a different company in 2010 that doesn't have MMS and text messaging.

Last edited by Bgamer90; 05-01-2010 at 05:12 PM.