View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 01:16 PM   #21
Bears_16_and_0
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Some Reviews for Tecmo Bowl

i hardly find a game I dont agree with IGN's scores for the most part with though. I mean im playing Disgaea 3 right now, and it got a low rating even though I enjoy it. Well it got a low rating because it looks like a freakin ps1 game. Its also part of a series of games which I never played, so I can easily see why it would be lower rated, even though it has more value to me personally (plus the fact it was $20 for 100 hours of gameplay didnt hurt)

I mean like do you have any games in particular? In recent vintage, id say FFXIII was overated, but I knew what I was getting into with that game but wow what a disappointment. And then like ive said before basically any Elder Scrolls game is vastly overrated by all media outlets (Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout to a lesser extent). But I just have major major beef with that way Oblivion does character advancement.

The trouble with following one reviewer..... Well, hes not gonna review every game. I have a ****load of games and I havent really bought any bad ones and I always check metacritic then read the IGN reviews. My worst purchase has probably been the Show 10, which I actually bought because of all the love that series gets here...
Advertisements - Register to remove