Old 05-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #408
duke776
MVP

duke776's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: MLB 2K10 Franchise Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codyjohnpaul
Duke, How often do you play?? Because I want to complete a season before August and need to see how long it will take me
Really just depends. I started this just about 2 months ago, I used to play 3 games a day, then when I was really busy for a few weeks I only played one game a day or even none for a few days. I even played 6 games one night when I was really bored and there was nothin to do. It takes a lot of time to be able to play a full season in two and a half months(which is about how much time is left before August). I was only able to play 3 games a day because I'm out of school and don't have a job, but now I'm much more busy.

But if you play 3 games a day, all the way through consistently(which is obviously not possible at times, due to being gone or work or whatever) you can be done in just under two. If you do about 2.5 per day(3 one day, 2 another), you can be done in just over two months. Playing two a day is just a little over two and a half months.

All of those are just based off of dividing 162 by that number, and probably isn't realistic because of how before I mentioned there's other things in life that will get in your way of being able to play a certain amount of games every single day.