View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 12:57 PM   #1676
markpmitch
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricWizard
I think SCEA should release The Show later (bugs, stances, rosters, and pitch edits could be adressed already) and then give "somebody" the game a bit early and let him do the minors so that when the game is released shortly there after (week maybe 2) the full minors rosters would already be downloadable. It would look like a dedicated fan actually did it without SCEA breaking any contractual agreements.

I am fully aware the above would probably be illegal and break a contract but it just makes sense and I feel they could find a way around it. Its like Jordan being coded into one of the NBA titles for the genesis or SNES years ago when he wasn't allowed to be.

So when V2 releases what are we gonna have to do to the lineups so they stick? or will that be done already? I ask because I don't want to do spring training.
i've thought the same thing before... like man, i wish sony could get knight a copy early so he could get a head start... wouldn't have worked this year though, because the rosters out of the box were all jacked up with the potentials anyway