Old 05-28-2010, 11:13 PM   #114
Knight165
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewing
Knight, I need your advice on something. I want to make Bryce Harper and use him in my Nationals franchise but all the A player potential slots are taken and I can't use the "extra" A rated player in Grant Desne because for whatever reason, he's actually a D on these rosters. The only options I have are to take an A rated prospect, rename him and put him on the Nationals OR start a franchise with the Nats, look for an A rated player generated when franchises start, sign him and turn him into Bryce. The other issue is that I suck at faces and Mr. Franchise plans on tweaking Bryce's face for me. So in order for that to happen, we need to exchange rosters on the vault or use sendspace to move the rosters back and forth. What do you think I should do?
You could have Mr. Franchise....start your franchise on his machine....set up how you want it.....take on of the players from the FA list and sign him and do the face. When he sends you the franchise file via sendspace...you just do the ratings you want for him to start with.
Easy enough for Franchise(Mr.) to do that way if he's willing to do the face for you.

...and guys .....please.....I'm all about helping....and I'm very happy when anyone is willing to pitch in.
Please let's keep it relaxed and chilled in here. I'd appreciate that.
Thanks.

M.K.
Knight165