Old 06-02-2010, 05:03 AM   #300
sfg27
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
You are....and I thank you.
Reading your posts though is like listening to someone who won't take a breath!
I appreciate it...don't worry.....I'll get in the changes that are possible.
I already did most of the ones you noted....maybe not the exact players you requested...but the ones who are not playing...I changed.

You seem to be on top of it...so I'll ask....who are the duplicate players in the set?...I believe there were 4.

Thanks guys.

M.K.
Knight165
cf josh anderson of the brewers the real one is on the reds,saul rivera of dbacks the real one indians,casey fien of the tigers the real on red sox and jonathan van every on the redsox the real one is on the pirates was trade yesterday back to the pirates for catcher josue peley to boston .Just wanted to add john bale of the royals was release .reds release kip wells and doug weather.dave davidson,seth mcclung of the marlins was release .nats release eddie guardado,willy taveras and brian bruney now with the brewers.rockies release tim redding he with the yankees now. mets release frank catalano and kiko calero.dodgers release josh tower,russ ortiz,nick green and ramon ortiz.A's release jay marshall and J.c holt of the braves now with the A's.Indians release scott lewis. shawn riggans of the rays release.justin turner of the orioles now withe mets. And also dontrelle willis trade to dbacks for billy buckner.blue jays trade dana eveland to pirates ronald uviedo.