Old 06-03-2010, 05:25 PM   #13
ZoneKIller
MVP

ZoneKIller's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Deepest Madden Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
No, and yes. Franchise mode as of Madden 09 [PS3/360] was a joke. Josh Looman, who is the man responcible for Head Coach and last gen franchise mode was brought in for Madden 10 and he did a lot of work to clean up the mess that was Madden 09. Moving forward from Madden 10 Josh still has a lot of work to do to restore Madden NFL Football to it's former glory as the best franchise mode in sports gaming. the good news is he was the man that made that/those franchise modes, so he isn't trying to copy someone elses work.

So yes, it is a little wrong o get mad at EA, becasue at least they have had the right man in charge of franchise mode these last two years. However, no it isn't wrong because it is still EA's fault that franchise mode went from what it was to what it is by asking Josh Looman to make a brand new game instead of just working with Madden the entire time.

Needless to say, adembroski, Josh and I talked a lot on CD about franchise mode. I wish I could say anything, but I cannot.
Can you at least tell us if it will be better based on your opinion?And how much better.

Adem stated awhile back that he was more excited about NCAA than Madden(Im pretty sure thats what he said) And I know hes a Franchise guy so that has led me to think it wont be that much better.

I believe you even said something about how excited you were last year about the game but not so much this year at this time of the year????

Last edited by ZoneKIller; 06-03-2010 at 05:33 PM.