View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 01:47 PM   #2
Peregrinity
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: The Carolina Panthers in Madden 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenBalla
The new team ratings were revealed and the Panthers are rated a 75? Giants rated an 81? Did we not crush the Giants last year like 44-17? http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...urns_into.html

I know Julius Peppers did not have that much of an effect in ratings. He was like the only true player we lost!

Everything else is the same, if not better. We got rid of Brad Hoover, but we got Tony Fiammetta. Muhsin Muhammads gone but he was old anyway and Brandon LaFell is his replacement (speaking way too soon). If you ask me, I think Carolina should be atleast 81 tied with the Giants. Most of the offensive mistakes came from Jake Delhomme throwing interceptions. Look how Steve Smith and everyone played when Matt Moore came in.

This is non-sense.
Giants were trash last year, just like the Panthers. One game shouldn't justify a team being rated higher. That'd be like rating the Browns the same as the Steelers just because the Browns beat the Steelers last season.

Giants made a lot of improvements to their team, so they deserve their rating. Panthers have unproven talent at QB. Their rating is justified.