Old 06-05-2010, 04:44 PM   #53
tbasket20
Pro

tbasket20's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Bristol Bay Vipers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believe
Obviously Patrick Hunter is the best option, but odds of obtaining him during the draft is slim to none. That LOLB Joe Martin seems a pretty solid pick. Injury rating isnt too bad. Otis Johnson on the other hand, doesnt seem worth even scouting. with that speed he will have trouble getting around the TE or tackle, and making the stop behind the line(which you need).

play-offs look unlikely this year...
I might be able to obtain Patrick Hunter because im tied for 2nd last as of right now and the fact that i have 2 2nd round picks witch means i can trade up, but most likely wont because i have to many holes to fill. Otis Johnson had good potential before i scouted him and after scouting him his potential went down a lot. Right now im scouting CB's so one of them might stand out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believe
from what i see in last weeks draft targets, the MLB Ryan McNamara seems to be the best pick. defensively with the runs teams get on you, your MLB is key. if a player like Ryan can break down and make the tackle than i say grab him!
Right now its between Patrick Hunter, Joe Martin, Bobby Taylor, Josh Morris and Ryan McNamara