View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 06:52 PM   #171
pigstaub
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NFL 2k5 PC Editor Bugs/Comments/Requests Thread

Okay, here we go...
First I love the editor and always take the great rosters you guys make available then I change them so that I have the "Super Chargers". I know it's not realistic or anything but it's fun for me and my friend. We always play Chargers against Chargers anyway. So my problem is that when I want to make this roster that I have modified into a current franchise, I have trouble with the schedule editor. I read a comment refering to a glitch with bye weeks but could not find any other information than the slight reference. When my schedule is almost completed, the editor says some of my teams have too many games already scheduled. When I go back and look at the weeks I have already input into the editor it shows the correct amount of games. Has anyone else encountered this?

Second..I tried using the schedule that Flinn uploaded for the 2010-11 season but if you check out that thread it seems to be corrupted. Could anyone please help me? I want to explore franchise editing but would like the correct schedule.
Advertisements - Register to remove