Old 06-06-2010, 02:02 AM   #57
jclentzthadon
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Christrian Ponder Rating What you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
I see you tell the story about his good games, but failed to even bring up the bad ones

Dude your guy didnt even throw 1 TD against Jacksonville State lol, An against North carolina state you survived an threw 2 int's. Do i need to mention Clemson who ate your Ponders lunch. .....4ints! An as someone cryed about an said he was injured those games thats his fault for playing then. The guy hasnt really done nothing but beat up on what you call great Defense's in your POWER HOUSE CONFERENCE!!....
Really...

Dude you were the brainiac that came into a thread having never seen the guy play a game, which the thread is about and throw out your opinions...

Call it what you want, but the NFL thinks the UNC defense has more talent than any defense in the country this year.

Oh one more thing. Here displays your knowledge of sports and competiveness- outisde of a internet message board. You said it's his fault for playing? You play for your school, your friends, your team. It's not his fault.

It's your fault coming back into this thread grabbing at straws trying to save what little face you had before.

You said...

1. He lost every big game he played... NO
2. You admitted you never saw him play... Yet you talk about game
3. You say it's his fault he played hurt... sigh

Back to the corner and I want the dunce hat on tightly and facing the corner...

Last edited by jclentzthadon; 06-06-2010 at 02:18 AM.