Old 06-06-2010, 02:16 AM   #60
jclentzthadon
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Christrian Ponder Rating What you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiPride26
Jacory did better in BIG games than ponder Jacory beat FSU, GT, OKLA, and, USF, all while putting up heismen numbers evident by his nomination for the award
ponder beat BYU and West Virginia that was about it for him last year.

J12 will kill it this season watch out there is a HURRICANE WARNING FOR ALL OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL
1. I like Jacory Harris, he is for real

2. I'll put Ponders 4 game stretch against BYU, GT, UNC and Miami and those numbers up against any QB in college football last year.

3. He didn't play in the WVU game...

One more thing. I give made respect to UF you guys are on top and have a great team with great young guys in the wings. It's your turn and your rolling. It will be fun this year hopefully because you guys have really put it on us in recent years.

Bottom line is this. NFL scouts who get paid for building teams and winning championships have him as a potential 1st round NFL draft pick going into the season. Not us here on the OS message board that are fans or rivals. Not us here that come into a thread (cough, cough, gator4eva) and openly say they have never seen the guy play then bash him. We'll all see how good/bad he does this season, no hidding that. You look at every single scout site or college football sight and read about Ponder. I don't have to sell this sh*t because it sells itself. Ponder is set up to have an elite season. Will he? We'll see what happens.

Props to Miami, even though I hate you guys, I like JH's game and Florida, you guys don't need any more props but we are gunning for you guys like you all did to us in the 90's. That what makes this so fun. I'm off to bed, everyone take care.

Last edited by jclentzthadon; 06-06-2010 at 02:27 AM.