View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 05:23 AM   #49
beastsofboston
Banned

OVR: 51
Re: Malcolm Kelly and Devin Thomas--is this their year to shine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawkinseffect
IT IS PHILLY!!!! not philli. and looking at your other posts, please get a dictionary

and yes this thread is about Kelly and Thomas but you can't talk about them without talking about the person who is throwing the ball them. which means you have to talk about the men who are protecting that person and the other guys taking pressure off him with running the ball. you can't talk about one without the other my friend
First off you make more spelling and puncuation errors than I do. I love when people like this talk $$$$ even know they do it worst.

You are an eagles fan, most likely a recent one as it doesnt really seam like you have followed them for even 3 years.

Mcnabb went to the superbowl with no talent besides TO, who was hurt for most of the year. Mcnabb played well and almost won the superbowl.

Kolb had 3 good games. Kelly and Thomas are 2 recievers with alot of potential and talent, but they have never had a good qb. Mcnabb will probaly be in the Hall of Fame some day, while kolb may or may not, who knows.

Good qb's with good deffences and decent reciever corps can go very far.