Old 06-06-2010, 08:09 AM   #22
Valdarez
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Madden NFL 11 Gamespot On The Spot with Donny Moore on Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
That Raiders stuff is BS. Everyone who knows anything about sports is saying that the Raiders are drastically improved at the QB position and the defense is improved with McClain replacing Morrison. The D line is improved with Houston and Bryant replacing Warren and Huff was playing very well at the end of last year at FS. The young WR's have 1 year under their belt and should be improved as well. In fact, the Raiders should be improved at all positions this year, due to an upgrade in talent or more experience(another year) at the position. Yet with all of this, we stay the same? We should be a 74 or 75 at least.

I'm not even gonna get on the Denver rating. I have no idea how they could lose Marshall and Scheffler and only drop 2 points.
Without knowing 'how' they calculate the ratings, it's kind of hard to say whether the ratings are, or are not, correct. Until I see something that explains how they calculate them, it's impossible to say whether the ratings are on or off. Donny did say they tweaked the formula a little this year, but no clue 'what' they means.