Old 06-10-2010, 06:13 PM   #598
Clarityman
Pro

Clarityman's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
I will look into your concerns but he is right. That thread was created for people to offer things like changes in arsenal, signature pitches, things that would fans would know better than a scout on his website so there certainly was a chance for extra info to be presented. Those things can be mentioned before the set is released. Next year just play it safe. Assume that I know absolutely nothing about this stuff and mention it anyway.

EDIT: On Okajima my sources indicate a splitter or forkball and no changeup. On Bard, however, there is a seldom used changeup mentioned and I will get that added. On Daisuke I'll look into that further after bb/9 and things like that are edited for him
Okay, will do. Next year I will look to contribute more from the start. Thank you very much for considering these things.

Here is the source concerning Oki's circle change, called the Okie-Dokie. It's a signature pitch of Okajima's, a psuedo-change with screwball-like qualities, which is why I think circle change is the best choice for it: http://firebrandal.com/2009/12/20/ca...kie-dokie.html

EDIT: Not sure if you're thinking the splitter is the same as the Okie-Dokie, just from what I've seen on TV, he seems to definitely throw a splitter seperate from a breaking ball that runs in on lefties.