View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 02:25 AM   #653
gkasper
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MLB '10: The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors V.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bushidonole
Sorry for the idiotic question (first year playing the show), but what is a franchise file? Like someone said that one of these awesome contributors will be making a franchise file to v.3.1

I'm just going to guess that a franchise file is up to date 25 man rosters? Like Fred Lewis on the Blue Jays, Dontrelle Willis on the D'Backs, Mike Stanton and Buster Posey both called up with accurate #'s?
No if you want to do roster moves you have to check out struts thread and update yourself.

Hustlin Owl will start a franchise with both versions 3 and 4 on 30 team control and send all the minor league players down so that the lineups won't get messed up when you sim through spring training. Then he will post it so that we can download the file, pick the team we want, and start our franchise without having to manually send all minor leaguers down to their proper teams.

If you don't do this players like Carlos Santana on the Indians end up on the major league roster after you sim through spring training and the lineups get all messed up.

(Anyone can correct me if I am wrong on this)

Thanks Owl!