View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 09:02 PM   #65
strut24
MVP

OVR: 13
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarityman
So I'm planning on editing stamina and boosting for my own personal use, because I love the pitch edits but even with slider tweaks I'm having problems with stamina, and I care more about actual gameplay than simmed results.

I'd like to use Bahnzo's roster editor, but I cannot get it to work, even after spending several hours trying to get it running.

Just to see if anyone is interested, is there anyone out there willing to create a spreadsheet with Bahnzo's stamina ratings for pitchers?

I would then edit the stamina on V.4 once it's released for my personal use, and of course I'd be willing to share it (I'd only post it publicly if there was interest/if RAZR, Knight, and Co. said it was okay).
what kind of "problems" have you been experiencing? Maybe share some of your results. Who you used, pitch counts, game situations etc. I might be interested in updated stamina but I havent gotten a chance to try the new rosters (even though I helped release them hehe) so Im curious as to what kind of problems you're having
Advertisements - Register to remove