View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 11:25 AM   #4
at23steelers
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA 11 Demo Features To Be in Madden 11 (Hands On)

I really liked the new lighting in NCAA 11. 10X times better than NCAA 10's graphics and a big improvement over Madden 10's graphics. The player models are well proportioned. 8.5/10

I like the strides they made in presentation, but there was too much dead space during it. Like, it was cool to see the players come out on the field, but 30 seconds was looking at their shoes and 2 seconds on the players coming out on field and team speech huddle. At end of game, 30 seconds was just looking at the field and 10 seconds looking at players celebrating. What they added is good, they just need it timed better. The announcing is ok, and slightly better than Madden 10's. A few more adjustments, and we could have an amazing presentation. I hope Madden 11 is better than NCAA's presentation. 7.5/10

The locomotion was awesome. 100X's time better than the old juking. The only negative comment is although improved, it still feels like they are skating on ice. It looks like they aren't but feels like they are. If they added more vibration or something, it would feel more realistic. The o-line improved with double blocking, although overall oline play was slightly better. The sideline catches and the catching animations are much better. It was cool to see the teams play how they play in real life. I was never a big pro-take fan, because once a RB is going to the ground, he can make unrealistic movements to try and break the tackle. 8/10

Last edited by at23steelers; 06-14-2010 at 11:28 AM.