View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 09:45 PM   #211
ferriscj24
Pro

ferriscj24's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Hey guys...I am trying to start a Franchise with the Detroit Tigers, and after downloading OS V. 3 rosters, I am running into a bit of a problem. Note: I have all roster moves, transactions, 40-man roster...etc set to MANUAL. So I have NO idea why this is happening.

1) At the end of Spring Training, as soon as I click "End Spring Training," the CPU automatically makes a slew of roster moves for me, which I do not want. I thought this is why I set all of my options to Manual.

Example #1: The CPU designates Danny Worth for assignment which places him on waivers, and other teams pick him up and I lose him. I set the AA, AAA, and MLB rosters on OS V.3 Rosters prior to even loading them for use in my franchise, and have Worth on the AAA roster, why is he being "Designated for assignment" after Spring Training if I wanted him on the AAA roster to begin with?

Example #2: The CPU completely jacks up and shreds the Lineup that I had set. It places Austin Jackson on the bench, Johnny Damon in the leadoff spot, puts Gerald Laird on the bench, and calls up AAA catcher Robinson Diaz to be my starting catcher.

What the heck is going on with this?! I have checked and double checked, I have EVERYTHING placed on MANUAL. Why is the CPU totally jacking up and rearranging my rosters? In order to fix it, I have to call-up and send down at least 10 different players, which all use options. Is there ANY way at all to rectify this? Or has anyone else had this occur? I am tired of having to restart franchises after I get done with Spring Training.

Thank you for your help!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove