Old 06-20-2010, 03:36 AM   #218
H8ff0000
Rookie

H8ff0000's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkasper
There is no way around it. The CPU fixes every team according to its own lineup logic.

This is that way that myself and many others will get past this problem, because although it is easy to fix it for just your team, the reality is that EVERY team is affected and it makes it less fun to play other teams too.

Start a 30 team franchise. Sim to the last day of spring training and before you advance to the regular season go through each team and send every player on the 40 man roster that is not on the opening day 25 man roster down to the minor leagues.

You could just do it for the Tigers, but then the other teams that you play against will be messed up.

Luckily, CoreyHartsDaughter did this for the first versions, and HustlinOwl did it for v. 3. So all you need to do is download their franchise files to your PS3 and then you can start a franchise with someone else having done the hard work.

As for me when version 4 comes out I will go through the pain of sending all players down and calling the best players all up to AAA and manually placing all of the disabled players on the disabled list.

It is a seriously long process but it will be very worth it.

Hope that helps! If you look in the Operation Sports full minors v. 2 thread there the links to Hustlin Owls franchise file. I am not really sure how to do that myself.
It would be great if someone uploaded this for us all for v4. My only negative thought would be, what if there is a huge injury during spring training that severely impacts a team? Hopefully whoever does this work keeps an eye out to avoid anything like that.