View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 11:39 AM   #4
Jam.
Rookie

Jam.'s Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Why Isn't There a Create Your Own Conference Feature in Teambuilder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinc1019
I know that this is way too late to be putting this out there for 2011 but I really think EA should add the ability to create your own conferences for teambuilder teams, including conference logos, names, championship stadium locations, etc. This would REALLY add some life to the teambuilder feature which forces you to remove real life times from the game in exchange for teams you would like to add. Also, the current system messes things up because there are not a lot of conferences that you could COMPLETELY get rid of....so if I want to add the Ivy League, I have to take a conference out. Not to mention the fact that once you do remove that conference, the Ivy League will now be called whatever that conference is, i.e. the Sun Belt Conference....it just doesn't make sense. I realize it will force EA to make some changes to the scheduling if you are adding teams but it is worth it. The level of realism it would create would make the game a million times more fun for people like me that love the teambuilder system.
Why is your thread title a question but it ends in an exclamation point!