View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
luvlyzero
Rookie

luvlyzero's Arena

OVR: 0
Coaching Contracts

I play only offline dynasties. And I love how you can get job offers! I enjoy taking the worst ranked school in the game and seeing how I can work my way up the coaching ladder and land a coaching position at a prestigious program.

The decision between whether to leave for that obvious job promotion to get you closer to a national title, or instead to stick with the kids on your team that you've spent the last 3 seasons recruiting and getting a feel for, and finally take that next step and win the MAC Divisional Title for the first time, for example, just makes the dynasty a deeper experience overall.

So much more attention to detail could be added to this area of dynasty mode with the inclusion of a coaching carousel, but that's another topic.

On to my question. This year with the inclusion of the dynasty wire, I am hoping to play a single player online dynasty so that it will track every game of my coaches career and I can look back on past recruiting classes (hopefully possible) and so forth.
Is it possible to get job offers in an online dynasty?

Here's hoping for a coaching carousel in NCAA 12
Advertisements - Register to remove