Old 06-21-2010, 01:21 PM   #39
JerseySuave4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: New Teambuilder UP! your thoughts??

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
I don't believe this is for real and I've pm'd the developer who told us that the last one was a mistake. I'd hold off doing anything until we get some actual confirmation on this site.
Even if it's not the final one my teams that i edited on the last one we had that wasnt supposed to be released were still saved just fine with text and all so even though that site wasn't supposed to be released my work still saved fine. So i see no reason why it wouldnt now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolt957
This is VERY disappointing. I know that to work on gameplay and stuff, but they just do a little bit of "updates" and throw it back up as "Teambuilder 11". This is disrespectful.
Its a joke, the only new stuff is the new uniforms for the schools already in the game. Other than the real school's stuff (fields, stadiums, unis) being updated, teambuilder is the same... oh except that its blue instead of green.

In the demo they touted this as the deepest and most innovative teambuilder ever when its really just the same thing as last year with just a half assed text box.