View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:53 PM   #1
BamaBruce
Banned

OVR: 21
ATTN EA: Custom Playbooks!

Yeah, I know that '11 hasn't been released, but we don't want to wait until it is too late for '12! I figured that maybe the Create-a-Play option could be too much to ask for (especially considering NO chance of a patch on that :P). Anyay, I'm now a much bigger supporter of the Dreads thread, as well as the Broadcast Cam thread. Hope you guys get those things! They would be GREAT! However, feel this thread could, sort of, be the 3rd muskateer if you will. Anyway, if you're not completely down with the idea of Custom Playbooks, allow me to elaborate. With this addition of 120 ways to win and specific offensive styles for specific teams, we REALLY need to be able to create our OWN playbooks for TB teams. It adds to realism. Who wants to just play with a generic playbook or another team's playbook that isn't JUST what you want? That, to me, is unacceptable. We need to be able to chose formations for our schools' playbooks. It would add a LOT to the customization and control aspects for created teams. Please show your support here to this cause, as well as the other two! (I also feel it appropriate to start FB groups or pages for EACH of these requests, seperately of course.)

Thanks guys! Happy gaming......well, a bit less happy until we get these improvements lol :P
Advertisements - Register to remove