View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 09:02 PM   #17
randombrother
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Gran Turismo 5 Hands-On Preview and Collector's Edition Detailed (Eurogamer, GV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
I am a bit disappointed with the lack of interior views, but I definitely understand.
You do? Please tell me because I don't understand at all after 6 years in the making or however long it is you put out a driving game where the vast majority of the cars you drive as anything but the driver while your competition has MORE than twice the number of cars with a driver/racer point of view in their driving/racing game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baumy300
This game should blow Forza out of the water, but only time will tell. Definitely a collectors edition 1st day purchase for me.
I too may pick up the collectors edition but I'll NEVER feel as if it "blows Forza out the water" for the simple fact about the in-car view. Sorry but to me that's inexcusable. Forget this "premium car" non-sense and just give every car the same amount of love. I already have a frown on Forza for coming out with some cars with non-working cockpits, but I would have ridden them hard had some cars had no cockpits at all. And I definitely would have went to town on them if the vast majority of them didn't. With all the great features of GT5 this puts HUGE negative light on the game.

That's like me buying a BMW and right before I get ready to drive out the guy bolts a seat on the roof, hood and hanging off the rear and gave me a remote control and said "Drive with this. Sit anywhere you like except inside the car"