View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 11:28 PM   #131
slyfox
Rookie

OVR: 5
re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean3790
It is solely stamina related. I am mainly testing by playing games and throwing pitches with my starter until he is completely depleted on energy. If Price is AVERAGING 106 per game, and he can't reach 92 without draining all of his energy, AND the starter stamina is at 6, how can RAZR say these are realistic? So every time Price has pitched he has been running on absolute empty for at least 15 pitches? That's a whole inning worth of pitches with ABSOLUTELY 0 ENERGY. That's insane.

RAZR said these weren't for simmed stats and that he didn't care about producing unrealistic sim stats. Now, they are producing unrealistic played game stats. He could at least admit this and try to help out. I really appreciate all the work you guys put in and love to use these rosters, but this issue is killing it for me now.
I'm sorry Dean, but you are not entitled to an exclusive set of the FM rosters catered to your own desires and preferences. You have mentioned how some of the designers/makers of the FM rosters have screwed things up/have been unfair and then accused them of lying about the results of such roster.....you have been rude and WAY OUT OF LINE. Even if your premises have been accurate (I mostly disagree) you have communicated your observations in a very poor way. If you are as un-satisfied with the results of the FM rosters as you've stated thus far, I think you ought to spend some time creating your own rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove