Old 06-30-2010, 12:20 PM   #5
Charleston_Tiger
Banned

Charleston_Tiger's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Real-Time Physics

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
I honestly saw nothing in the backbreaker demo that looked like something I never saw before in a game. This could be because the camera stays so close to the person with the ball that you often can't see anything in a crowd. Its an idea that has a lot of potential though.

I am fine with real time physics being introduced to EA Football games ONLY if it means they do not have to take a big step backwards and strip the game down to nothing and re add everything as new features all over again.
Might want to revisit the Backbreaker Demo then. I will still be purchasing NCAA, but Natural Motions player animations are way ahead of EAs. If you could combine Backbreaker physics with NCAA/Madden graphics, AI, and Gameplay you would have a near perfect game.

The thing that drives me crazy about playing NCAA after playing BB is when I go to come up and assist on a tackle and he is locked in an animation. Instead of me being able to stop him in his tracks I am forced around the tackle animation because they are locked into it. That doesnt happen in BB if I join a tackle I actually effect it. Instead of me helplessly watching the RB fall forward for 2 more yards I can stop him dead in his tracks.
Advertisements - Register to remove