View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 08:19 AM   #11
MaxMan1000
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Smashmouth Pro Football Ballcarrier capture

For the faster running I'd like to have a longer stride.But if I've read correctly, these are real human beings, so they're all going to run a certain way unique to themselves like any human being would. So there really is no right or wrong. If I posted a video of Crazy Legs Hirsch (Hall of fame back) there could be a lot of things said of all his leg movements because they were very unorthodox. But that's how he ran. They you got Walter Payton and how he would hold the ball completely away from his body on many of his runs a serious no-no for most backs to try, but you couldn't take the ball out of his hand. Or how Tiki Barber changed his running style after his fumbling problems, and started holding the ball so high up near the top of his shoulder pads to the where his arms barely moved at all but his legs were pumping fast, and you could say that his upper body was barely moving while his lower body was moving fast, so it looked weird. But that was Tiki's style. It's all just different styles of running.

What I would do is keep a slowed down version for running before hitting a hole, then use a longer stride when he breaks the level.
Advertisements - Register to remove