Old 07-06-2010, 08:06 PM   #2
AirLobo23
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Just played the Final Build of NCAA 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballaspence9493
Ya, so currently i'm at the IGN offices and I just got done playing a game with Nate Ahearn, the sports guru here in a little game of NCAA 11. I was my home blue of Michigan, while he was Utah since he had just finished a game with his co-worker Greg Miller as his favorite team, Florida St.

I beat Nate in a barnburner 21-17 in a close-knit game. I took the lead early 14-0 after a pair of quick passing scores by burning him on the crossing routes as well as a couple improvised scrambles by Forcier.

Nate came back after a dumb interception thrown by myself at the end of half to make it 14-3.

He went on to score two more touchdowns after a couple of stellar 3-and-out performances by myself. It all came down to the end. I got the ball with 1:47 to go in the game and knew it was time to sub in ol' Denard Robinson. This sly substitution was made after a loss of 20 yards on a sack of Tate Forcier. On 3rd and 26, on my own 3, I scrambled to the left with Denard for a 35 yard gain down the sideline. I continued the drive with a couple of slick quick passes to the flats.

On the 7 yard line after a great drive, with 20 seconds remaining, I decided to call my first run play, a HB Stretch. I took it right down the left side for a score and ended up winning the game.

Anyways, I lvoed the game, I don't think i'm allowed to answer any questions, just letting you guys know how the game went. Lots of fun!
Not that i don't believe you, but why is your gamercard not updated to show you played the game? Did you play on ps3?