Old 07-09-2010, 08:37 PM   #8
PantherBeast_OS
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: WHY are the DB's making their cuts BEFORE recievers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals28
Correct me if I'm wrong guys but most of the times arent DB's usually reacting to the reciever, using their "closing speed" to catch up to a reciever after he makes his cut? I guess thats what they mean by jumping a route why would you play like that cutting in front of him before he made his cut? Obviously the computer knew where he was going. If that happened in a real game the reciever would head fake the dude and be GONE up the sideline for 6. This is ridiculous and something needs to be done.
I have to agree with you. But the thing is that this problem with the AI DB mirror imaging the WR didn't really get this bad until last year. If you go play madden 09. You will see even on the hardest settings that your WR would get open from time to time. But in madden 10. If the settings is set to all pro and above. It is very very hard for your WR to get open. It needs to be worked on some. Hopefully Ian and his crew will fix it in a patch update later on if enough people complain about it.