View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #7
LilE2k04
Rookie

OVR: 0
Talking Re: NCAA Football 11: A Road to Glory, Traveled by Many

Quote:
Originally Posted by capdova22
In my opinion I think that the idea of an athlete going both ways is a great idea, I think that it would give some players the ability to do more within their road to glory mode. There are some things that I feel that the staff at EA should bring back to the game that would make it feel more authentic such as the freedom to choose a major and either do work or do drills. There were always different senarios within the game that kept the game fresh. In the road to glory mode now it seems to be growing, but still needs some work as far as keeping the player guessing and on their toes. Yes the games are fun, and the mode is somewhat addicitive, but I feel that if someone has to sit and play a career for 3 to four years that it should at least take more than a week to finish.
I buy the game and am ready to ship my player off to madden within a week because there is nothing that is keeping me around to play the game mode longer. No events, no situations, no college experience simulations. If you are a starter theres no need for practice, and all you need to do it go to the library and your player will be fine. The mode is too easy going and doesn't bring more of an authintic college athlete feel to it.
I would love to see what the guys cook up for NCAA Football 12 because it is obviously too late to see anything thrown into NCAA Football 11.

I completely agree. we need position drills, not just team practice. maybe for 12, let us explore the campus to find something to do. when we hit the gym, let us have control over our athlete. the same thing with the library, training facility and extra activities. blu-ray disc have more than enough space to fit this ad much much more. since game play is fixed this year, then next year, you can focus on the extra things that makes it authentic and realistic, like being in a freshman dorm then to an apartment as your career progress