View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #11
Jase24
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Will you play with/against Alabama?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special27K
Me personally I refuse to use top teams period. The only time I avoid them is if I keep running into them continuously. It just gets old, I don't have a problem really with people using Bama, they don't have a purely speed driven offense like the cheeser bandwagoners follow to my knowledge. I'll match them up with a Big10 team other than Ohio State. More than likely I'd play you with Wisconsin or Michigan, my top two used teams probably.

But, like I said I refuse to play as top teams in general. Even if my team, Michigan, is back to being on top I wouldn't ever touch them online. I like playing as the underdog, last year for Season Showdown they kept track of underdog points so I felt rewarded by continually playing/beating guys with lower level teams.

Bama vs Wisconsin right now is my answer for you but, mind you I don't have the game yet so I'm unsure
Yep, you are correct. Or at least as far as the real life 'Bama team. The guys can get down the field if they get going, but it's a more pound it style offense instead of the super speed.
No Mullet..No Peace!
Mullets for NCAA Football '13
Advertisements - Register to remove