View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 01:01 AM   #510
TheRunAndShoot
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: MLB '10 The Show Rosters: OS Full Minors v4 (Opening Day Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
guys...big apology to those waiting on me especially and Ja for a little bit there...both of us had some stuff come up and delayed things...I had wanted to release a v4 update w/ more players edited based on their performance this season (was in a crunch to get the file back to him for you guys earlier)...Ja's work concentrated more on 07-09 w/ the occasional bump here and there when he saw it needed...I was to take this and give it a little twist/tweak based on the season at hand...this was a bigger task than i thought but I think I've gotten most everybody that might of needed a fix...somehow missed Brian Tallet and his 6.23 era at the end but I got it in....Yanks park was hr haven last year, Toronto this year apparently?...anybody i missed give me a holla but I have a bit of confidence considering the hours I spent that it shouldn't be too much lol

im on short time tonight again...anyways i wanted to get this up for you guys if you are interested...i sent the file to ja but I think he's gotten a bit busy lately...as far as stamina goes I really didn't do much...I thought that the stamina ratings for the lower-rated/younger starting pitchers were a TAD low so I did a league-wide bump where I saw fit...I mostly bumped those with 40/50 stamina to 60/70...did some minor work w/ the closers...I put the primary position to closer for more players to poss. restrict trades w/ relievers and to try and get more players to have saves beyond each team's designated closer and those closers to get less saves...I don't think I completely alleviated the problem but I gave it a little shot...v4.2 td i think is the name on the vault...
I know this is a long shot but did you by chance make a word file of the edits? I'm almost done with the AL cosmetic edits and so I'm not gonna bother with a new base. If not would you mind changing some of the ratings on the set I'm working on when you get a chance?

STANCE GUIDE
http://bit.ly/HtkpmT
MOTION GUIDE
http://bit.ly/IqkdGh