View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 01:14 PM   #2
theultimatewi
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Working on slider settings for Heisman...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tswiatkowski
Ok, so first off, I haven't used any other teams besides Michigan State and Penn State the entire game, but for a Pro style offense on Heisman, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS.

Now maybe I just haven't gotten comfortable with the new system, but there are WAY too many errant throws coming from the user QB, DBs will always cover your out routes (hardest route to cover in real life IMO) and the only pass play I have been able to run with consistency is the slant pattern.

I have made a few adjustments but I am not done as I have only played about 7 games total.

Here are the adjustments I have made so far:

Human:
QB Accuracy: 50 -> 70
WR Catching: 50 -> 60
Run Blocking: 50 -> 60 (Way too many D-Lineman breaking into the backfield)
Pass Rush: 50 -> 60
I am probably going to have to change a bit more, but I have just touched on the most glaring weaknesses.

CPU
QB Accuracy: 50 -> 45
Pass Blocking: 50 -> 40
Pass Coverage: 50 -> 35
Interceptions: 50 -> 30

These sliders ARE PENDING IMPLEMENTATION so don't use them until I can make updates (unless of course you have had the same thoughts about the game)

I will be updating them soon.
I wholeheartedly agree with the bolded part. Slants and posts seem to be the only routes where guys will get open without that strange mirroring animation. Hopefully, this set of yours will work well. Will be keeping track of any updates you might make.