View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 07:28 PM   #12
jdefreitas
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Offline Dynasty: Decisions, Decisions

I would choose Kentucky because of the competition in the SEC. With teams such as Bama, Florida, LSU and Georgia it's gonna be a brawl to even try and get yourself anywhere near the top of your conference or let alone get in line to compete for a title within the first few years.

That on top of the fact that trying to get prime talent from pipeline states in that vicinity is gonna be tough with the high caliber schools you're going up against going for the same recruits. To your north you have three big ten schools and a huge big east school to contend with (illiinois, indiana, ohio, wva being the big east school) and to your south you compete with the likes of bama, mississippi, arkansas and georgia. It's tough to get top recruits in those states when their lists contain schools like that.

So in essence if your playing with difficult settings in a conference this tough and recruiting as tough if not even tougher it makes for a fun and long run at a title. Come to think of it I think you may have just helped me decide on what school to do my dynsaty with. Thanks bro. Haha.