View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 04:48 AM   #37
NorthwestCO2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Official Xbox 360 community roster correction thread

Washington Huskies have 2 O linemen named colin porter or something like that so one of those should probably be changed. (i noticed this after downloading CcAaRrSsOoNn3's partial rosters)

also Will Shamburger, a redshirt freshman free safety is missing. There was tons of hype about him here in washington but then he got hurt and had to redshirt. he should be more of an impact this year. He's on the teams site if height and weight r needed. oh and hes from compton california

and Victor Burnett was missing i noticed. He is a true freshman linebacker who was one of our top recruits and did very well in spring ball. he will be in the mix at LB for sure. he's on the team site too. i know he's 5'11" but dont remember his weight. i thinkk he's from L.a. cali.

finally idk if theyre doing position changes but UW's safetys need to be flip flopped, one of them (Victor Ayeiwa) needs to be moved to linebacker.

as far as ratings go desmond trufant should DEFINITELY be rated better than quinton richardson and adam long and D-Tru should be the impact player not adam long. Also our best linebacker Mason Foster is WAY under rated. he should be about 88-90.