kingkilla56
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Major Speed Issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Two points:

If you are in yr 2014, that's 3 yrs in with original rosters, which contain over-rated players which lead to many of the numbers you've cited. The avg 3 star freshman comes in around 60-70 ovr. Most player's on power school rosters today are 3 star player's with some 4 star and few 5 star. I've seen a couple of speed QB's in dynasty, but the in-game generator does a good job at limiting their THP and THA. So you get the speed, but you better not try and pass with them (got one in my dynasty and learned the hard way).

I know there are many roster editor's, but I'm editing according to how the in-game editor generates player's (1-5 star) and using the web to find out what level (star) last yr freshman were and taking it from there.

One thing you could do is up the speed threshold which brings SPD/AGL/ACC closer together.

Just my thought, still a very good game.
2010 2011 2012 2013 2014, they're gone. And i haven't really played an entire season to say that it destroys the game. I love the game don't get me wrong, i dont like the 104 (counted) 95-99 speed rated players is all.

Edit: you might be onto some in retrospect. Alot of the overkill speed guys are RS SR (the last of EA's roster) I'll sim another year and see what happens.

Last edited by kingkilla56; 07-14-2010 at 09:51 PM. Reason: I was a little too quick on the trigger...
Advertisements - Register to remove