Old 07-15-2010, 01:08 AM   #4
boisejames
MVP

boisejames's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Help with Gameplay in General

Quote:
Originally Posted by exclmtnpoint
On All-American last year I was lighting up teams like Oklahoma with Tulsa 88-20. This year I play as Northwestern vs. Florida and get blown out by the CPU 56-15. Major things I need help with.

Is there a way to get better blocking up front, other than adjusting the sliders? There are at least two people in the backfield within a second every passing play, and I average probably 3 YPC due to the Opposing Line harassing my big men down low. And if I can't do it without sliders, have you guys found some realistic settings?

Also, Can anyone give me some pointers on how to get user picks? I've honestly never gotten one. Ever. I'm only good at snuffing out the ball carrier. Last year with Western Kentucky my Rush Defense was Number 3 in the Nation but my pass defense was 86th.

Thank you, very much.
Realistic settings? I haven't played the new game yet because I'm fishing in Alaska but 3 YPC with Northwestern vs Florida sounds pretty realistic to me.

Anyway if you don't have auto sprint on, maybe the run blocking is due to you not being a patient runner?
MLB: SEA
EFL: BHA
MLS: POR