Old 07-15-2010, 04:20 AM   #35
AC006299
Rookie

AC006299's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: EA started the season Aug 26 making all schedules a week off

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracerBullet
I didn't say it was right, but it doesn't really seem like a priority for them or most customers. I mean how many people do you see actually asking for the schedules to be right every year as far as when championships happen? Heck most people don't even care when Army-Navy play. The only complaints about scheduling I've seen before this year for the most part are the Pac-10 glitch and LSU having night games at home. Before I revived this thread by just stating why the schedules off, it had faded back 4 pages and probably would have been forgotten. Maybe this is a good thing because the game is now a quality product in other areas finally. Also I never gave them an excuse. I just said why they do it, that it's done purposely and that I wasn't sure if they could actually change it in future interations. I'm pretty positive they can't change it now though.
You're not entirely correct...in past years they have scheduled it the same way as this year. I will give you that. However in past years the DATES have been right...the week separation between some games and the Conference Championships has been there...having the game that should be September 20 on September 13 has not.
Advertisements - Register to remove