Old 07-16-2010, 05:39 AM   #76
Titus001
Rookie

Titus001's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Your Recruiting Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyT85
Firstly, thanks for this thread. This is my first time on NCAA Football, so this thread will come in very, very handy for me!

I just have a quick question. I currently play the game on AA. As I said, this is my first time playing NCAA Football, so I've recruited before, I'm going to be learning it via this thread and through the game for the first time. Should I have the recruiting difficulty set to AA aswell as my game difficulty, or should I try it on Varsity first?

Thanks
My advise would be to not use heisman difficulty when recruiting. You will get cheated just like if you play on heisman when playing the ai. The BIG difference is that you can get by playing the ai on heisman when using an elite team or if you have really good stick skills.

You dont have none of that when recruiting.

Sim a whole season and only do recruiting to see if it's too easy. If its too easy on the default varsity level bump it up to All American.

Heisman is just biased when playing the ai or recruiting against the ai. The BIG difference is that you can get by playing the ai on heisman when using an elite team or if you have really good stick skills.