View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 03:34 PM   #20
Afrikan
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: What is Consecutive Tackling?

the thing about this issue is that it affects gameplay and it can be VERY Frustrating...

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has played in tournaments or just is a competitive person.....usually we know what to do in this situation...or what we have to do...

if someone is engaged with one of your teammates....all you can do is just sit back and wait to see what happens before getting closer to the action....because you might bounce off the players....and that offensive player has one less person to ran past if he breaks that animation.. (I'm not even going to call it a tackle)...

that is not what football is about.....it is unacceptable....

heck even in Madden 07 for the PS3...there was *gang tackling*.......sure, there were only 2 defenders possible, and the animation was the exact same each time...but atleast you knew you were going to bring the ball career down.....and you didn't feel cheated.

other football games this gen don't have this problem.....EA Sports has lots upon lots of resources....again this is unacceptable... and shouldn't be brushed off by the community.