Old 07-16-2010, 03:59 PM   #23
roadman
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: What is Consecutive Tackling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boooey
this has nothing to do with Apex, really.
Why are you letting your obvious hatred for Apex cloud your judgment about an obvious and serious flaw in this game?

I know you are one of the more "respected" members here when it comes to Madden, but come on bro..

Players bouncing of of an invisible force field when a runner is already engaged by a defender is undeniable, and its a HUGE problem with this game.

I really don't care what Apex calls it.. the fact is that its there in the game and it needs to be fixed.. this is not about Apex..
This is the first time I've heard of "Consecutive Tackling." Probably because I don't peruse You Tube City. Instead, I wait two months after the term is "coined" at OS. This is an eyesore with NCAA this year, and I'm sure it will be with Madden this year. (There is a thread over in NCAA about this very topic, even the people that posted in the thread note that it needs to be fixed, NCAA is still a great game)

We all know it won't be in this years game or even a patch. I am hoping that Madden will try to make "Protac" less warpy.

I just think the timing isn't right to bring up consecutive tackles at this time. Anytime after release date would be a preference.

I just don't think the Madden team is "focused" on addressing consecutive tackles at this time.

Last edited by roadman; 07-16-2010 at 04:09 PM.