View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 01:36 PM   #12
yanks26ngoin
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Your Dynasty Impressions

Hmmm. Dynasty Mode. Its hard to really get into Dynasty Mode right now for I am sure just about everyone who has the game, since I am sure no one has gotten past at most the 2nd season yet. I am in week 9 in my first season right now with Michigan.

Dynasty feels new thanks to
  • Improved recruiting(I originally thought when this was first announced "Meh, its just a new look, nothings changed." But it feels new, and I am a big fan of it so far.)
  • Facelift to the Dynasty menu's with a glimpse of player stats in one of the dropdown menu's.
  • Improved gameplay
  • Improved presentation
  • And the supposed improved player progression(I am yet to confirm, as I am only in week 9, season 1)
Now, what I am very uneasy about is the depth of Dynasty Mode. A coaching carousel is still yet to see the light of day in the NCAA Football franchise and its the same thing with an Athletic Director Mode. These 2 improvements would have been huge for Dynasty's depth.

Overall, my early score would be a 9/10. I just cant give it a 10 due to no drastic improvements to the depth(coaching carousel and AD mode).

Once I get deeper into the mode, I will really see how it is. I am hoping that I will be able to give it at least a 7/10, but there will need to be at least some improvements to the depth of the mode, which can be easlily achieved if the progression and the recruiting hold true to what has been said.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.