Old 07-18-2010, 06:41 PM   #407
TajDeni
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Playmakers Slow Speed Varsity Level Custom Skill Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
You have to copy and paste it....there is small envelope type icon under the video to the bottom right click on it and copy then paste it

Also what were your exact settings?
this was settings at time of vids, speed thresh at 35
QBA: 5/55
PB: 50/50
WR: 30/50
RBA: 30/55
RBK 60/75
PC: 25/80
PR: 90/95
INT: 75/70
RD: 10/75
TK: 30/40

since the vids i have upped hum RBK to 75...but at the time of vids it was at 60..i was at RBA=40 and RBK=35 from 1st set, but when i dropped RBA to 30 i upped RBK 10pts for every click down in RBA, then added 5 for good measure since yall were already at 75. absolutely no science behind this...just did it.

i dont have the stats avail...but in UV-VT game i ran for around 85 yrds and VT's RB ran for 150 on me..I lost in OT by 4pts

in UV-FAU...i had over 85 rushing yrs with about 1min to go b4 the half and backed out the game....just wanted to see what the UV RB would do against different levels of comp...he's only 76ovr w/ 86speed, no major skills anywhere just a solid decnt RB

I have CPU PC at 80 and CPU INT 70 from 1st set

...in the PSU-IOWA game i had RBK upped to 75, everything else as listed above...IOWA's passing defensive was pretty formidable and i used PSU's QB to get 1st down's on numerous occasions...he was under alot of pressure so i kninda had to decide very quickly whether to stay in the pocket or take off up the middle....

overall your sliders are great and im honored to be playing with them

I plan on taking my cupcake 1* Teambuilder team into the Big10 and adding ND into the mix to go along with heisman recruiting..so it should be a long long trek to the top...if i ever get there at all.

im waiting for some better rosters so as you continue to tweek, ill be looking 4ward to any improvements you might make along the way...