View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 11:58 PM   #74
kmart2180
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: What is Consecutive Tackling?

Its a very sad/unfortunet/fustrating thing that EA cant get 2 guys to hit 1 ball carrier. Yet they can get 8 (when they feel like it). I dont get this at all. I thought the whole point of interuptible changes in animations was just for that. If you can break out of any animation. Why cant a second defender interupt 1 tackle animation?

I am no game developer, but how hard can this be? This is one of the biggest parts of football and yet when I hear there working on Stadium music and blah blah.........How about we get fundemental football correct first and worry about other aspects of the game later.

I cannot stand when my cpu teammate is holding a player up and I come to clean it up...only to bounce of the hidden force field. We are 6-7 years into next gen and we cant emulate last gen animations........Why is this? Lack of talent? Do they not have the know how? Maybe they dont care?

Whatever it is its a dam shame cause its huge part if football and it just looks and plays silly in the games. I guess im gonna have to hope for a physics based game next year for this to be fixed.