View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 06:02 PM   #1
White Out
Banned

OVR: 10
Help me choose a school!

I'm very particular about who i choose to use in a dynasty, so I'm looking to OS for help. I need this input as I feel that a huge part of my dynasty is putting it online for the reading enjoyment of the community, so what guys want to see is a going to be a factor. I all but chose UK until I noticed their pants striping is off kilter.. and yes, believe it or not this bothers me lol.

UK: great uniforms aside from the striping, love the colors. In a great conference and play for the sugar bowl which is awesome. They also have a nice stadium and a history that isn't too proud or full of winning (no NC's). I also enjoy the rivalries.. really awesome in state rivalry and the tennessee one provides a challenge.
WSU: i love the new helmets and burgundy look. the stadium, tho small, is very nice and has a great atmosphere. the program is in total chaos, and i can easily write in the transfer of mitch mustain for his senior year to WSU to make them not totally suck this year (which i find fascinating, the transfer thing). rivalries are ok... oregon state not a lot of hate.. but the washington/wsu rivalry is cool. Recruiting will be a huge challenge.
BYU: Amazing stadium and backdrop, very respectable blue jerseys, and no real history of domination.. but they do have a NC. they also have great rivalries in TCU and Utah. Recruiting will be easier than the rest as they're 4 star and a lot of 4 star and 5 players would be available to begin recruiting.

please vote and leave a comment as to why you did!
Advertisements - Register to remove