View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #26
cornstarch
Banned

cornstarch's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: So the biggest announcement is for NEXT year's game?

So, I spoke a tad too soon.

I read the Madden blogs on the Gameplan/Gameflow - and it kind of seems cool. Especially the gameplan, if they did it right, it will actually be different playing different teams. If I play the Pats, Ill gameplan against the passing game. If I play the Jets, I'll gameplan around their running game. If I play the Saints (I won't, because that is who I play with...) I will have to run a balanced gameplan.

The gameflow seems cool, I like the idea of a quicker game but the voiceover and subtitles are a little cheesy. It's basically like ask Madden except you don't choose the play at all...it comes to you. Which, if you used certain sliders and house rules last year, is good because it avoids the money plays we all like to subconsciously select.

If the locomotion and lighting are as nice as NCAA, Madden 11 seems to be a very polished Madden 2010. Yes, it blows we have to spend our money on an expansion pack - but I love my football and Madden so I'll take the better gameplay, slight graphical enhancements, and gameplan features and get mildly excited.