View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 11:26 AM   #4
chivs688
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: My only real worry...

Yeah. The thing is, I'm a big Franchise/Dynasty guy, not too fond of playing games with no long term goals and effects, so its a pretty big deal in my eyes.

So I have a dilemma... I can get NCAA now for £50 ($70) or pre-order Madden for £35 ($45).

As I am a careers guy, Dynasty mode is a very big incentive (probably the biggest) for me getting NCAA, and also the recruiting feature for me is a lot more fun and immersive than just the draft, but I've never really followed college football so it would be different playing with players and teams that I don't know or follow the news on (whether this would be a good thing or not I don't know).

Another thing, which might just be me I don't know, but the colour difference between NFL and NCAA is a notable thing to me. The NFL is so much brighter and the colours of the uniforms are much brighter and stronger, bringing a big contrast between teams, whereas the NCAA uniform colours all seem to be a lot more dark and "dull" in colour. For me it just gives me a different feeling watching the two different ones play.

Last edited by chivs688; 07-20-2010 at 11:31 AM.