View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #58
Pogo27
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Have you started your Dynasty or are you holding out for a progression fix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_457
I'll just say this, I'm in my 4th year of my dynasty, i started as SMU for 3 years, then moved to South Carolina. The first year of my dynasty was probably the best ever, i went 7-5, but it was a ton of fun. Now I'm #1 12-0 currently, getting ready to play Alabama in the SEC title.

I've noticed a significant difference in gameplay, this past season just felt like garbage. I was able to rack up insane rushing yards, while every team i played against was able to rack up huge passing yards, the first few years actually played well, while very game this season was a shootout. It just feels weak, it's hard to describe, but it's a noticeable difference in game play.
How can teams rack up insane passing yards if CPU QBs have such bad awareness, which is what has been the biggest complaint in this thread.

And the fact that you changed teams kind of throws a wrench into the whole thing as far as being a true experiment goes. Not to mention, in year 4, about a forth of the players are still from EA's original rosters...

But if you just switched to South Carolina, it's impossible for you to tell whether Steve Spurrier just wasn't recruiting any good DBs or what.